Homecoming Game Tickets Available
Post date: Jun 15, 2011 8:00:23 PM
GT's Homecoming: Saturday, October 29, 2011.
GT vs. CLEMSON!!
SAVE THE DATE and plan to join the GTCA at our annual homecoming tailgate before the big game.
The GTCA has a limited block of seats at the homecoming game this year. These are the cheapest seats you will be able to get, unless you are still pretending to be a student. Based on current sales, the Athletic Association expect tickets to the Homecoming game to be very hard to come by so we urge you to take advantage of this through the GTCA.
- Price: $50 - the lowest you will be able to buy individual tickets at, so might as well sit with the GTCA!
- Location: Not yet known. The block is at least three rows wide. We will post as soon as we have the location.
- Ticket Pick up will be at the GTCA tailgate. Other plans can be arranged for you to get your ticket if you cannot make the tailgate.
- Buy online in the GTCA Merchandise Store.
- Tickets are first come first serve. When they are sold out, they are gone!
- We will not have any available at the tailgate on game day, so buy early if you plan on being at the game.
The annual Georgia Tech Crew Alumni Homecoming Tailgate is always open to all members of the GTCA . Socialize with fellow rowers, alumni and friends while enjoying free food and drink before the big game.
- Time: TBD - typically 3 to 4 hours before kick off.
- BYOC: Bring Your Own Chair
- Lunch: TBD - bbq or sandwiches
- No RSVP required, but it sure does help with planning. We'll have a facebook RSVP link in the fall.
- Corn hole tournament with prizes!
- Location: Since 2008, the location has been the parking lot between the Physics Building and Mechanical Engineering Building (the corner of the lot that faces Ferst Drive). Check back for the 2011 location closer to the date.
- Parking: Visit the GT parking office website for game day parking information. Lot W23 is a close GT general parking lot to the GTCA tailgate.