GT Homecoming 2017 will be on Saturday, October 21st against Wake Forest
Join us at the annual GTCA tailgate before the game!
Tickets in the GTCA block are available! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and purchase.
The annual Georgia Tech Crew Alumni Homecoming Tailgate is always open to current and former rowers, GTCA members, friends and family. Socialize with fellow rowers, alumni and friends while enjoying free food and drink before the big game.
- Time: Tailgate set up all day -- Kickoff time TBA
- BYOC: Bring Your Own Chair
- Dinner: We will have food, and please feel free to bring more to share
- No RSVP required, but it sure does help with planning. Facebook Invite
- Corn hole tournament with prizes!
- Location - Behind the Love and Manufacturing buildings: This is just north of our previous year location behind the Instructional Center of which you can find a Map here. Keep an eye on the Facebook Event for up to date posts regarding final location.
- Parking: Find a place to park at the GT gameday parking website. There isn't parking directly next to our tailgate location, so plan on walking through campus. You'll have to walk from a lot to our awesome location, but it's going to be worth it.
- Parking pay lots on campus: The closest pay lot on campus will be the CRC lot (W10) or the deck on State Street near 10th street (W23). If you have a GT parking pass, you have some options on East Campus too.
- Drop Off: If you need to drop things off at the tailgate, the closest drop off location is Ferst Drive, near the student center. There is a new transportation hub along Ferst Drive between Skiles and the Student Center that will be perfect for drop off.
Plan to drop off or park early, then walk to Skiles, and look for the GTCA banner in the green space before Skiles. .
Help with the tailgate by donating snacks & extra drinks
The GTCA provides the main meal and some drinks. However, every year GTCA members donate snacks such as:
- pasta salad
- fruit salad
- cookies or another dessert
- veggie trays
Please help. This is a simple way to give a little bit back to the GTCA. E-mail Events@gtcrewalumni.org with what you can donate. You can drop it off early and return to the tailgate later if you'd like.